Cocktail glass with musselsIngredients (1 person):
- 1 small cucumber
- 16 boiled mussels (shelled)
- 3 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 8 cocktail or tapas sticks
Preparing step by step:
- Cut the cucumber in half, lengthwise. Use a teaspoon to scrape the seeds out of the cucumber. Cut the flesh into very small cubes (2-3 mm). Slide the mussels onto the sticks.
- Mix the cucumber with the crème fraîche, the lemon juice, the shallot and the dill. Add salt and pepper to taste and divide into 8 cocktail glasses.
- Serve the cucumber tartar with a mussel stick on the glasses.Tip It is easy to prepare this cocktail by cutting all of the ingredients in advance and keeping them (covered) in the refrigerator. Only mix the tartar just before serving, so that the cucumber retains its crunchy bite.