Dutch cabbage lettuce stew with fried mussels and tomatoesIngredients (1 person):
- Approximately 1.5 kg crumbly potatoes
- 1 large cabbage lettuce
- 3 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped
- approximately 1½ dl milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Pepper and salt
- Approximately 400 g of boiled mussels (shelled)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- Butter for frying
Preparing step by step:
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into equal pieces and boil them for approximately 20 minutes.
- Cut the lettuce into strips.
- Bring the milk and the butter to the boil and then take the pan off the heat.
- Drain the potatoes. Allow them to dry and then mash them with the warm milk mixture.
- Briefly fry the mussels in some butter until brown.
- Fry the tomatoes in a second pan until they burst. Garnish them with parsley.
- Mix the salad into the mashed potato, add salt and pepper to taste and heat through briefly.
- Spoon the tomato and mussels onto the stew.
- Tasty with butter sauce: 100 g butter, 25 g flour, salt, 2 dl water. Bring the water to the boil. Heat 25 grams of butter in a pan, stir in the flour and salt. Pour in a little of the hot water, and continue to stir until the sauce binds. Cut the remaining butter into small pieces. Take the pan with the sauce off the heat and stir in the pieces of butter.